In July of last year, we first came to Dar Es Salaam to attend the Saba Sabah trade fair.
Just getting off the plane we were so attracted by the blue sky and comfortable weather. The friendly Tanzania people make us deeply in love with this place.
Tanzania is a country in Eastern Africa within the African Great Lakes region. It borders Kenya and Uganda to the north, Rwanda, Burundi and Congo DRC to the west, Zambia, Malawi and Mozambique to the south, and Indian Ocean to the east. The capital city of Tanzania is Dodoma, the official languages of Tanzania are Swahili and English. The currency of Tanzania is Tanzanian Shilling (Tsh or TZS). Tanzania is considered one of the earliest places in Africa where the earliest Homo habilis inhabited after a 1.75 million years old age fossil was found in Olduvai Gorge.
The largest city of Tanzania is Dar es salaam, it is also the former capital and it is the country’s commercial centre.
Located on northern Tanzania, Arusha is a multicultured region with people from all over the world. It is also the headquarters of East African Community.
Arusha Clock Tower
Zanzibar also known as “The Island of Spices”, is a semi-autonomous archipelago off the coast of Tanzania consisting of Zanzibar Island (locally, Unguja), Pemba Island and many smaller islands. It is rich in history and culture, with a lot of historical important buildings. The beach in zanzibar are also spectacular.
Mwanza is located on the southern shores of Lake Victoria, it is also called “Stone City” or “City among rocks” as you can see for yourself from the images below.
Serengeti is one of the 7 natural wonders of the Africa, one of the ten natural travel wonders of the the world. It hosts the largest lion population in the world and it also hosts the largest mammal migration in the world. Every year, almost 1.5 million Wildebeest and more than 200,000 Zebras engage in a 2000 kms migration to find the green pastures.
Serengeti is the land of Masai people and the pride of the world
Mountain Kilimanjaro is the Highest mountain in Africa.
The last one to introduce is Tanzania delicacy food, It’s also a staple food. I like so much these kinds of local Tanzania food Ugali!
In Tanzania most common dishes is Ugali. It is usually composed of maize and is similar in consistency to a stiff paste or porridge, giving it its second name of corn meal porridge. Beef, goat meat, beans, yogurt, and a wide range of fish and green leafy vegetables all add nutrients to the dishes.
In Tanzania market, making the Ugali raw material is maize flour, the local people called Sembe, Dona.
Do you know what kinds of maize flour mill machine can produce the high quality maize flour to do Ugali?
Here is the details:
We attended the Sabasaba trade fair to show complete line maize flour mill machine and which is process raw material maize to maize flour Sembe, Dona. At Exhibition we meet many clients, we talked about the details about maize flour mill machine, we know the best technical to produce best quality Sembe, Dona to available in Tanzania.
In Arusha we have running 20T/24H maize flour mill machine, this machine is complete line.
It includes the cleaning, degerminating , milling, packing and controlling system.
The advantage of maize milling machine:
- Maize milling machine cleaner to ensure the Sembe/Dona quality and the working life of the mill by removing the impurities in the maize before go to mill
- Stainless steel moisture damper in maize milling machine
Dampening the maize bran before mill to ensure the bran soft, easy separate from maize kernel during the degerminaiting processing, keep flour quality.
- The degerminator with Japan Technology, it will realize the separating of endosperm and maize skin and germ to insure can get pure sembe, Dona with low fat.
- Stainless steel pipes in milling system, more durable, health with long life.
- The mill is one of most important machine of whole maize processing line, is mainly for grinding. To break big size maize endosperm to small size. Depend on client’s market need to mill Sembe Dona etc.
- According to the clients market need the screen can adjust to produce mostly suitable final product. High efficiency sifting, mix proof to get credible run, a perfect classification machine. can classify the material that from break, reduction and scratch systems and sifting to get the Sembe Dona to suitable for Tanzania Market.
- Maize milling machine packing section, The packing part can be manual one also can be auto one, this can be designed according to requirement and machine capacity.
- PLC touch screen control system, You can use screen to control all machines like mobile phones.
The maize milling machine industry is very well in Tanzania, now we have many new orders from Tanzania, like 50T/24H maize milling machine, 30T/24H maize milling machine, 20T/24H maize milling machine , 10T/24H maize milling machine.
So if you are interested in this maize flour mill machine business, contact with us and come to meet with us.
Considering the very good gain last year, Hongdefa team will attend the Trade Fair in Dar es Salaam in 2018 too, here is the details if you would like to meet with us:
1. Name: 42nd Dar es Salaam International Trade Fair 2018(Sabasaba Trade Fair)
2. Show Time: 28th June- 13th July,2018
3. Address: Mwalimu J. K. Nyerere Trade fair Grounds,
Plot. No. 436 Block A, Kilwa Road, Dar Es salaam, Tanzania
4. Hongdefa booth: Booth 87, Karume Hall
Hope to meet you at beautiful Dar Es salaam and have a good meeting to discuss about maize flour mill machine and wheat flour mill machine project, the engineer will give you professional answer.
The time to Tanzania this year is coming soon, I am so exited and hope to see you all there.
If you need to communicate more before we come, feel free to contact with me, here is my contact details