ST11 crude fiber tester is suitable for the determination of crude fiber content of various foods, feeds, etc. The test results are in line with the national standard GB/T5515, GB/T6434. It is an apparatus for digesting samples according to the currently used acid-base digestion method and performing weight measurement to obtain the crude fiber content of the sample.
ST116 crude fiber tester uses accurate acid and alkali concentration, digests the sample under certain conditions, and then removes soluble matter with ethanol. After high temperature burning, the amount of mineral is deducted, and the content is called crude fiber. It is not an exact chemical entity, but a summary of the ingredients measured under recognized mandatory conditions, with cellulose being predominant, with a small amount of hemicellulose and lignin.
1. Targets: Various of feed,flour,grain, food and other agricultural and sideline products which need to determine the crude fiber content
2. The number of test samples: 6 / times
3. repeatability error:
The crude fiber content is below 10%. and the absolute error is less than 0.4.
The content of coarse fiber is above 10%. and the relative error is less than 4%.
4. Measurement time: About 90min on the instrument (including acid 30. alkali 30. filtration and washing about 30 points).
5. Power supply: AC220V/50HZ
6. Power: 3.3KVA
7. Volume: 540 x 450 x 670mm3
8. Weight: 28KG